- This event has passed.
Advanced MEP Blue Print Reading; 2-Day Course
October 30 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$275.00 – $400.00
Advanced MEP Blue Print Reading
2-Day Course – October 30 & November 1st
This series of classes focuses on construction drawing elements important to individuals specializing in the Mechanical, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Electrical, and Low Voltage trades. Commercial projects often consist of highly complex systems and components for the MEP trades. The ability to accurately read plans drawn to represent and provide important information for these systems, is imperative for professionals in this specialty. This class focuses on what’s important to MEP/FP contractors.
Topics to include, but not limited to the following:
- Common MEP/FP Symbols and their meaning
- Abbreviations and terminology used on MEP/FP Plans
- Understanding design intent through interpreting MEP/FP plans, sections and details
- Comparing and coordinating information between drawings
- Understanding and gathering pertinent information from specifications
Instructed by Ben Bogdanowicz, CCM, Higher Education Senior Industry Specialist at The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
See what people are saying about this class:
“The instructor was a clear communicator, had excellent subject matter knowledge and was very receptive to questions”
-Donal O Donoghue, Nichols Contracting